We’re happy you’ve chosen to use ftrack and are here to support your onboarding journey. Whether you’re bringing on a small team of a few users or a multi-site company with thousands of people, we appreciate it can be challenging to know where to begin. That’s why we’ve designed this series of articles to ease the process and help get your team up and running on your first project.
What Studio can do
- Plan Projects and Resources
- Track Tasks and Assets
- Manage your Team
- Get insight from Dashboards and Reports
- Track and review the iterative creative process with Asset Versions, feedback, and annotations
- Review work in Sync from multiple locations, including private Client Review
- Customize your Studio pipeline using Actions and the API (Application Programming Interface)
- Integrate your creatives’ tools and publish work using Connect and Integrations
Topics we’ll cover in Getting Started
Getting Started walks you through the following stages to set up your ftrack Studio workspace for immediate and future success. Depending on your company's needs, you may need to spend less or more time on each section covered.
- Plan and prepare before configuring your workspace
- Configure Studio for your custom needs
- Organize your team
- Start and track a project
- Review and approve work
- Manage your account subscription
Intermediate and Advanced topics such as Resource & Project Planning, Connect & Integrations, and Actions & API can be found within other Help Center categories once you understand and have completed the basics in this guide.
How the Guide Works
In each category, we’ll outline the order of operations for implementing your Studio site and discuss use cases and best practice knowledge where applicable.
You’ll find relevant links to related articles breaking down the action steps to take when necessary. Each link will open a new tab in your browser so you can easily navigate back to the Getting Started guide when you have finished your setup from the linked article.